17.9.10

Man ! I feel like a woman

I'm going out tonight, I'm feelin' alright
gonna let it all hang out.
Wanna make some noise, really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout.
No inhibitions, make no conditions,
get a little outta line.
I ain't gonna act politically correct,
I only wanna have a good time.

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy,forget I'm a lady
men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild, yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction;
color my hair-do what I dare.
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break, tonight we're gonna take
the chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance, we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down.

No hay comentarios: